The first leaf of tree is grown over 7 years ago in 2015 as a own tree branch of Organic Clothes India. The root founder of the green leaf organics is P.SAMPATH KUMAR. All our green leaf products are manufactured in our own company of Organic Clothes India with GOTS (Global Organic Textiles Standards) certified.
Our vision is to develop our products are carefully engineered for styling, safety and comfort of babies and toddlers. We have corporate social responsibility (CSR) goals to spread and teach the purpose of organic clothing. We put our hands together to create with our senior professional associates who strive endless to provide the best shopping experience to each of our customer.
We create beautiful apparel for your new little leaf of the tree from the age of new born to ten years and create a magical relationship between the parents and babies
We are unique in the way of producing the baby products. We make you to feel the nature and the softness of the fabric which will be perfectly give feather to the baby. We use the product which is certified from the GOTS from the stage of seeds for crops to the final stage of garment washing.
WHY ORGANIC COTTON?
- The concern for a life devoid of the use of extremely harmful toxic chemicals, the need for an eco-friendly industrial and agricultural culture and an increasing awareness of depleting natural resources and the consequences therein-these are factors which are shaping the life styles of people world wide. It is in this context that the relevance of organic cotton becomes important.
- Organic cotton is grown and processed without toxic chemicals that can be absorbed easily when in contact with the user’s skin. Pesticides, fertilizers and chemicals used to grow and process conventional cotton fabrics may go directly to the users blood stream, which consequently affect’s the body’s organs and tissues. Besides the naturally soft organic cotton fabric is a lot more comfortable to use and is available at competitive prices.
FACTS ABOUT ORGANIC COTTON
- Cotton might appear to be the best choice for people looking for natural clothing but it is the world’s most heavily sprayed crop – around 150g of pesticide and fertilizer might be used to grow the cotton for a single T-shirt, and cotton farmers account for 10% of all pesticides used.
- In developing countries, poor untrained and ill-equipped farmers are often expected to use some of the most hazardous pesticides available.
- The alternative of farming organically without the use of pesticides, is more difficult but it saves lives and improve health.
- Some organic farmers even obtain higher yields than conventional farmers, and most are clear that they will not go back to using chemicals, since the savings go straight to their profit and land and soil are preserved.